Summary of highlights for fiscal 2014
- Profit before tax increased by 3.7% from $744.7 million in 2013 to $772.6 million as at year end.
- Profit after tax amounted to $626.6 million or 2.9% growth year-on-year.
- Total assets amounted to $34.9 billion as at year end.
- The Group's Capital Base increased by 4.7% from $5.96 billion in 2013 to $6.24 billion
- Standard and Poor's and Moody's maintained the Group's investment grade rating at BBB+ and Baa1 respectively
Annual Report - Part 1
Annual Report - Part 2
Annual Report - Financials
Click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader