A Repurchase Agreement:
- An investment backed by a debt instrument issued by a borrower such as a private corporation or government.
- It is an income bearing investment that is used for short-term investments
- Tenors include, but are not limited to 90, 180, 365 or 730 days
- The principal is secured by the underlying government or corporate security
- Initial Investment: Investments start at TTD 25,000; USD 5,000; BBD 10,000 or XCD 5,000
Click here to download our full Prospectus on EC Fixed Income Paper Investments / Repurchase Agreements