- Used just like a credit card, locally, internationally and online!
- No credit checks, no credit assessment! No interest charges!
|Card at a glance |
|Who it's for: |
- You want to use your own funds to shop online, locally and internationally! At ATMs and Point of Sale.
- You need to send funds to friends and family abroad without any hassle!
- Convenient reloadable prepaid cards….simply load funds, spend, reload and spend!
- No credit assessment, no credit checks and no interest charges!
- Control your spending…spend only what you load!
- Accepted wherever you see the MasterCard symbol – at ATMs and Point of Sale, locally and internationally
- Immediate purchase of card with card activation by the end of the next working day
- Free local purchase transactions and nominal fees on ATM withdrawals
- One time card fee of TT$70
- Load/reload fee of 1.15% of the load/ reload dollar value
- 1% currency conversion fee on transactions done outside of Trinidad and Tobago
- Load up to TT$30,000 per day, spend up to TT$30,000 per day
- Up to 5 card per account
- Card is valid for 5 years
- Easy access to transaction history on First Citizens Online Banking, Telebanking and Mobile Banking Services.
- Signature verification at point of sale and PIN protection at ATMs
- 24/7 access to the MasterCard Global Service
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefit
The First Citizens Prepaid MasterCard is available to Nationals/ Residents of Trinidad and Tobago and is available for purchase at First Citizens branches.
To obtain the card an application form is to be completed, a one time fee paid and the following documents provided.
- 1 form of identification, once it has the enhanced security features. The accepted forms of identification are: national passport, electoral identification and drivers permit. (2 forms are required if none of the identification presented bears the enhanced security features)
- Proof of address, typically a utility bill not more than 6 months old
- Job letter or payslip: where a job letter is more than 1 month old, but less than 6 months, a 1 month old salary slip (and vice versa) will also be required to support the employment and most recent income
Visit your First Citizens branch today to purchase your First Citizens Prepaid MasterCard!